English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Mega Moolah: the classic that goes out of style

Mega Moolah is one of Microgaming most famous slot machines and there is a good reason to it. This popular casino game is known for its very generous and millionaire prizes, some of the last big jackpot winners in Las Vegas have struck it rich in this precise slot machine. In Mega Moolah we’ll find the classic layout: five reels and 25 pay lines with a very comical and funny jungle theme. In the symbols you’ll find giraffes, monkeys, zebras, and many other jungle animals. The music is very fun as well, it might even make you remember a Hollywood classic called The Lion King.

It seems like yesterday when we were playing Mega Moolah for the first time, because it was released more than nine years ago. It became a fan favorite and an instant hit among casino players. The fame grew exponentially with the millionaire jackpot winners, it became one of the most well-known slot machines of all time. In Mega Moolah you can bet up to five coins per pay line, in other words there are 25 pay lines. The coin values range from .01$ to .05$ cents, you can try this great slot machine and win millions playing mega moolah at casinoroom.com.

One of the best features of Mega Moolah is that house odds are 6%, that leaves us a Return To Player of 94%. In game play the monkey is really important because he is the scatter symbol, while the lion represents the wild symbol. This slot machine has an awesome bonus round of free spins that activates when three or more scatter symbols appear on screen. In the bonus round you’ll get fifteen free spins that can be reactivated. If that was not good enough, your winnings will be multiplied by three in the bonus stage.

The most notorious feature of Mega Moolah is its four progressive jackpots. The first one starts in ten dollars, the second in one hundred, the third in ten thousand, and the forth in one million. But these prizes have reached figures in the tens of millions of dollars, the bonus round that will give you a shot to win one of the four jackpots will activate randomly between the luckiest gamblers, so now you know why this slot machine became a classic, it really gives you the chance to become a millionaire, now it is up to you to play.